INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
At the time of registration, Wonder Moms and Wonder Health Care collects the following information from its users:
- Your Personal Information, including name, date of birth, phone number, and email address. Email will be stored in an encrypted form on servers hosting the Wonder Moms software.
- Your Clinical Information when you use Wonder Moms Services. Your Clinical Information includes your health information that you provide in the course of using the Wonder Moms App; information shared with and by your Doctor in connection with the Wonder Moms App and its related programs, including but not limited to Wonder Health Care’s Clinical Decision Support Tool (“CDS”), which is used to allow your Doctor to receive and utilize your Clinical Data.
- Your Doctor Information, including name, phone number, and email address.
- Information we receive when you use Wonder Moms Services.We collect Web-Behavior Information via cookies and other similar tracking technologies when you use and access Wonder Moms Services (our website, mobile apps, products, software and other services).
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
General Use of your Personal and Clinical Information:
When you register for and utilize the Wonder Moms Application, we utilize your Personal Information and Clinical Information as follows:
- Information you share with us.We collect and process your Personal Information when you create an account, register to use the Wonder Moms Application, and contact customer care. Personal Information collected may be used to administer your account, respond to your inquiries and send you administrative communications, obtain your feedback on our sites and offerings, statistically analyze user behavior and activity, conduct research and measurement activities, send you personalized emails or secure electronic messages pertaining to your health interests, including news, announcements, and reminders.
- Wonder Moms (and Wonder Health Care) collects Clinical Data and Clinical information) and shares such information with your Doctor. Wonder Health Care may also share your Clinical Data and Clinical Information with its for purposes of operating and administering the Wonder Moms Application, the CDS and Wonder Moms Services. If any such clinical information or data is shared with Wonder Health Care’s affiliates, third- party business partners and other third parties, such shared information will be deidentified and anonymous or subject to an appropriate Business Associate Agreement to keep your information confidential. Any such use or sharing of Clinical Data or Clinical Information will be in full compliance with applicable law.
Newsletters & Emails to You: At registration and at various times as you use the Wonder Moms Application, you will be given the option of providing us with Personal Information in order to receive recurring informational/promotional newsletters – such as a newsletter relating to a specific health condition – via email from Wonder Mom/Wonder Health Care and/or directly from third parties.
When you sign up for our email newsletters on the Wonder Moms/Wonder Health Care Web Sites or at any time, you can choose to opt out of receiving additional promotional newsletters from Wonder Moms/Wonder Health Care or our Sponsors.
You can unsubscribe from a newsletter by:
- Following the directions included at the bottom of the newsletter.
- Logging in to the Wonder Moms Application and unchecking the newsletters you no longer wish to receive.
Cookies Information: Our website might use a feature of your browser to place a “cookie” on your computer. Cookies are small packets of information that our website’s computer stores on your hard drive. We can then read the cookies whenever you visit us. With the most common browsers you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies you may not be able to use all of Wonder Moms Application or Wonder Moms Services’ available features and services.
Log File Information: When you use the Wonder Moms Application, our servers may automatically record certain information that your web browser or mobile device transmits. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or mobile device. When you use the Wonder Moms Application, our servers log certain general information that our application sends whenever a message is sent or received, including date and time stamps.
Personal Information Wonder Moms/Wonder Health Care Does Not Collect
Wonder Moms/Wonder Health Care does not collect any personal information other than what is described above under the Personal Information section above. Wonder Moms Application/Wonder Health Care Services will associate whatever username you choose with your account. This username need not be personally identifiable in any way.
When Wonder Moms/Wonder Health Care Discloses Information
As set forth above, we do not collect, sell or share your Personally Identifiable Information. We may collect and release Personally Identifiable Information and/or non-personally-identifiable information only if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright Law), international law or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant or equivalent, or where in our reasonable belief, an individual’s physical safety may be at risk or threatened.
Third-party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites
The Wonder Moms Application is currently third-party advertisement free. We have no present intention to introduce advertisements into the application, with the exception of Wonder Moms Services and Wonder Health Care – related promotional material.
Our Commitment To Data Security
Wonder Health Care uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your username and password. We also strictly follow all HIPAA requirements and other applicable laws and regulations regarding your health information. Despite our strict adherence to these legal requirements, however, we cannot absolutely ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Wonder Health Care. As a result, you transmit and receive messages at your own risk. Using unsecured internet connections or other unprotected networks to submit messages through the Wonder Moms Application/Wonder Health Care Service is never recommended. Once we receive your transmission of information, Wonder Health Care makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If /Wonder Health Care learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps to prevent further unprotected dissemination of messages. may post a notice on the Wonder Moms Application /Wonder Health Care Site or otherwise through the Wonder Moms Service if a security breach occurs.
Our Commitment To Children’s’ Privacy
Wonder Health Care will not collect personally identifiable information from children under 16 without prior and direct parental consent pursuant to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”).. In the event that any third party attempts to transmit or submit personally identifiable information of children under 16 under COPPA to Wonder Moms/Wonder Health Care, the information will be immediately “dumped” by Wonder Moms/Wonder Health Care, if possible, and/or Wonder Moms/Wonder Health Care will terminate the offending user’s account and report such usage to the appropriate regulatory bodies.
Special Note to International Users
This website is hosted in the United States. If you are visiting from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law. Please note that you are transferring your personal data to the United States which does not have the same data protection laws as the EU and by providing your personal data you consent to:
- the transfer of your personal data to the United States as indicated above.
In the Event of Merger, Sale, or Bankruptcy
In the event that Wonder Health Care or any aspect of the Wonder Moms Application is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the (hopefully) unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
Except for the personal information of users and as otherwise directed by applicable law, any information and data utilized and/or generated by the Wonder Moms Application or Wonder Health Care shall be the sole and exclusive property of Wonder Health Care.
Changes and updates to this Privacy Notice
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
Wonder Health Care
50 South Main Street, Suite 200
*Updated on February, 16th, 2021
Copyright© 2021, Wonder Health Care LLC All Rights Reserved.